Friday, March 13, 2009

A Newd Blog for Christ

I was inspired by another blogger who created a Christian Nudist site called NakedforChrist.

He is a personal friend of mine, but also a supporter of another group I am working with called Christian Nudist Convocation (CNC) and my original website, Boyd Allens Christian Naturism (BACN).

So, what is all this about? First of all, one is wondering what in the world does being a naturist (which is a fancy name for a nudist) has to do with Christianity? I suppose we can ask the same question, what does clothing, which is a by product of sin, has anything to do with Christianity?

So I decided to try this blog area to see if we can reach out to new people and back to our old naturist friends. I do have a forum that is related to my BACN site that has been going for almost ten years now.

Christian Nudist Convocation is a nationally growing group that gives us an opportunity to bring Jesus Christ into the nudist community.

So come on in, take off your clothes and join our movement to reveal the real Jesus and who we really are in Jesus Christ!

Boyd "Live Nude and Prosper" Allen

5 comments:

  1. Hey Boyd. Good luck. I look forward to reading what is here.

    Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude thanks for sharing I want to share you my dress pants product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing I enjoy reading your post about Christianity.



    Laby[3 piece suits]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

    Here is my web-site ... Bruchgold verkaufen

    ReplyDelete